Sophia Sooknam Lee
MLA degree from Oklahoma City University, Visual Communications in FIDM
Associate Consultant (Korea)
Integral Training & Consulting Ltd.
Sophia is a highly seasoned trainer in luxury retails, planning, designing, customizing, outsourcing, as well as conducting system and operation, service, product, staff development, and culture training. She has over 20 years experience in luxury retail management, of which 4 years as store manager and 9 years as training and merchandising manager of Louis Vuitton Korea.
With her leadership training experience as a store manager and a training manager of Louis Vuitton, Sophia developed store management training curriculum, localized training methods, coordinated store/in-house staff development seminars, and organized many corporate trainings effectively for luxury and retail outlets in Korea.
Participants from luxury brands she trained are diversified, which include Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Fendi, Celine, Christian Lacroix, Vera Wang Korea, Skin Lab Cosmetics and Diakor Jewelry Corporation.
Some of Sophia’s training experiences are:
- Conducted Supervisory Skill training for LV assistant store managers and supervisors.
- Conducted Selling Technique training (leather goods, shoes, and RTW selling) to all sales associates of all LVMH fashion brands, LV, Fendi, Celine, Loewe, and Christian Lacroix.
- Delivered Coaching Skill workshop and Train-the-Trainers to LV store managers and in-store trainers.
- Co-Trained the Paris Culture Training for Korean senior sales associates.
- Designed and conducted Induction Training for 160 sales associates including office staff.
- Customized and conducted Product Training (new products, shoes, RTW, watches & jewelry, and leather goods).
- Designed and conducted Visual Merchandising and Store Operation Training.
She holds MLA degree from Oklahoma City University, and received professional training in visual merchandising, visual communications in FIDM (Fashion School), sales & product training in LV, and training by Fashion Academy of Ewha Woman’s University.
Languages: Korean, English