Suggested Learning Solutions
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
- One of the biggest obstacles in effective problem solving is that the problem itself is often accepted and tolerated, which ends up being ignored as a problem altogether. Therefore, the program starts with a mind shift towards problem ownership and attitude. The program then follows up with a structured approach of PSDM Model, in which participants in the workshop will directly apply concepts, tools and processes of problem solving and decision making to solve their real problems in the workplace.
- Learning Solutions using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology is an approach in which learners use a variety of LEGO® bricks as mediating artifacts to build metaphorical toy models that represent abstract concepts and ambiguous ideas. Everyone builds, everyone shares, everyone is allowed to ask questions and make reflections on the models. Its process, structure and techniques are designed to engage people in thinking and facilitate communication in generating insights for problem solving and strategy formation.
- Through hands-on and minds-on dialogic activities, learners share meanings of the LEGO® models they built. LSP enables participants to totally participate, share their values, mindfully learn, give full attention, appreciate differences and develop a sense of connection to each other’s thoughts and stories. Learning will be emotionally connected; therefore the process can deepen learning reflection, open the participants’ minds to possibilities, appreciate diversities, and strengthen resulting commitments.