Suggested Learning Solutions
- Enneagram Based Personal Effectiveness
- In many organizations, a brilliant mind is more sought after than a diligent employee. It is possible to increase productivity and breakthrough performance, if we are able to enhance personal effectiveness. In this program, we will get a better understanding and appreciation of self and others through the Enneagram System, in order to enhance our personal effectiveness and productivity through time, stress and relationship management with people possessing different personality traits.
- Integral Leadership Development Program
- Leadership is often the critical defining factor for an organization’s success in a competitive marketplace. Team leaders, regardless of their levels in the corporate hierarchy, are the key to driving higher productivity and improved efficiency while maintaining team relationships to boost employee morale. One of the fundamental struggles of effective leadership is to balance results versus relationships. This program is highly interactive by use of assessments, case studies, role-plays, games, experiential activities, action learning.
- Learning Solutions using LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology
- LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology is an approach in which learners use a variety of LEGO® bricks as mediating artifacts to build metaphorical toy models that represent abstract concepts and ambiguous ideas. Everyone builds, everyone shares, everyone is allowed to ask questions and make reflections on the models. Its process, structure and techniques are designed to engage people in thinking and facilitate communication in generating insights for problem solving and strategy formation.
- Through hands-on and minds-on dialogic activities, learners share meanings of the LEGO® models they built. LSP enables participants to totally participate, share their values, mindfully learn, give full attention, appreciate differences and develop a sense of connection to each other’s thoughts and stories. Learning will be emotionally connected; therefore the process can deepen learning reflection, open the participants’ minds to possibilities, appreciate diversities, and strengthen resulting commitments