Suggested Learning Solutions
- Challenging Sales Dialogue
- At the start of any sales process, customers likely have a psychological bias against your recommendations. It is important for high-performing salespeople to proficiently manage customer negative emotions and behaviors to advance the sales process. This program is a video-taped simulation to drill the specific behaviors and wordings in challenging sales situations. The course is customized to fit to any sales organization for experienced and inexperienced sales people.
- Customer-focused Selling
- The customer is the ultimate decision maker in every buying process. High performing sales people would know how to focus on their customer in order to cater to the customer’s genuine needs. Participants will learn practical selling skills in a systemic way through role-playing. Real workplace scenarios will be used to assist in learning. This program is suitable for sales people from a variety of industries who sell their products and services through customer interactions.
- Enhancing Sales Effectiveness
- “Doing more with less” is a common requirement nowadays in many organizations. Limited resources of time and manpower often prevent achieving both excellent quality, in the shortest amount of time. However, this is also the area where many organizations demonstrate their competitive edge. Therefore, how do we achieve the sales performance with limited resources becomes a critical sales effectiveness skill for salespeople. This program is suitable for salespeople from a variety of industries who sell their products and services through customer interactions.