Suggested Learning Solutions
- Effective Facilitation Skills
- Presenting ideas and facilitating meetings are essential skills for today’s managers. There has been a growing realization that truly effective meetings require careful attention to their planning and process elements. With a focus on how to encourage ideas and build consensus from a group, facilitation is an important leadership skill every manager needs, this skill will transcend through a variety of settings, such as: in internal and external meetings, cross-functional projects taskforce, focus groups, and more.
- We are constantly on the receiving end of new technology and business practices, but require proper training and instruction to best utilize new methodologies. Knowledge transfer has become an important area to increase organizational learning capabilities. This best-selling program aims at equipping all levels of trainers and leaders with the right tools to be effective teachers and facilitators, including key aspects such as training planning, designing, delivering, and evaluating. Video-recording will act as an aid to coach and feedback. This program will be customized to suit the specific needs of participants who take a role as internal trainers or on-the-job trainers.
- Value-driven Presentation Skills
- Whenever you are asked to speak in front of one or more individuals for the purpose of explaining, educating, persuading, influencing or simply conveying information, you have a presentation. Not everyone are natural-born good speakers; it is a learnable skill necessary for one to succeed in his/her career. In this program, participants will learn Value-driven Presentation Skills that will bond your audience to you while delivering your message precisely. The key lies in giving your presentations solid impact so that your audience will remember your message and, more importantly, you. Real presentation materials will be used for practice, which will be video-taped for one-to-one feedback. After the workshop, our consultant will summarize each participant’s strengths and areas for improvement.